LPE 10.9% 9.8¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Ann: FYH1 - LPE INCREASE REVENUE BY 115%, page-62

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Just going back to a discussion months ago when we were discussing negative online reviews, here's one from about a month ago.  I'm still of the opinion that online reviews are a very very low quality gauge of performance (not just LPE, i believe across the board that online reviews are useless) I have a feeling its to do with the embedded networks as i was of the understanding that when a building signs up, everyones in.

Weekly Harassment Notes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018
    After speaking to their customer service team, I’ve decided to stay with my existing service provider as I believe that LPE can’t provide me the care and attention that I deserve as a paying customer.
    For starters, on a weekly basis they leave notes under my door advising me of my options. Thanks for that, I got the understanding the first time, no need to waste paper.
    Yesterday I came home from work and slipped on the piece of paper that their rep had left me. Injuring myself in the process.
    Their customer service team isn’t open after hours so it’s not like I can contact them anytime I have a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.012(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $17.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $30.06K 300.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179535 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 7000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.