CCM 0.00% 6.4¢ cadoux limited

I've seen this line of thought a few times that Roly has...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    I've seen this line of thought a few times that Roly has potentially sold out FYI shareholders for a good gig with Alcoa. Do people forget that Roly is one of the largest shareholders of FYI so I can't see why Roly wouldn't have done the best deal for shareholders and himself at the same time. I do think that he might have put too many eggs in the Alcoa basket which along with all the public announcements about Alcoa backed him into a corner. In the end it still provides FYI an excellent longterm future. It's easy for us to sit here and say he should have done this and that but I think if you hold for a few years you I think you will be quite happy with the result.

For some reason some people think that returns of 3x-5x in a year are common. I think this may come from Twitter where people only talk about their successes and never the investments where they lost. This is similar to gamblers who only talk about the time they won x but have conviently forgot they lost y over the same period. A lot of new retail only started to invest after the crash last year and it was easy to make good returns during that period.

IMO FYI is a quality company to invest in for the long-term but if you're looking to make 10x your investment in the next year then this isn't the investment for you.
    Last edited by canuck81: 03/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $4.944K 75.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 311678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.