CCM 8.33% 5.5¢ cadoux limited

Ann: FYI Conditionally Awarded $3M WA Government Grant, page-7

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    supposedly Alcoa signed an agreement to commit to the FID for a 1000TPA plant by October, FYI served notice for breach of contract to which Alcoa made out they weren’t aware of the breach - FYI let christmas come and go and Alcoa produced a design for a 100TPA plant with construction date 2028 with a budget of $70m, if what was told is believed (it would be the first truth in a long long time) the design included a multi story car park accommodating 35 vehicles that was to be demolished after the 100TPA plant had served its purpose, I believe FYI filed again for breach of contract and Alcoa left

ALCOA also agreed to not progress HPA 4N and above for a period of 2 years - some of the joint IP will be used by Alcoa for lining furnaces - will they come back with vengeance after the two years lapses and dominate the market or remain focused on their core business?

Also the same week ALCOA left they managed to get them selves on the front page of WA papers for environmental breaches and forecast costs for loss of production due to restrictions on their mining licences in WA was to cost then around $240m

Also around September last year the ALCOA board member who sponsored FYI project (like the mafia - someone needed to vouch for the project before ALCOA would run with it) left and was replaced by an accountant with little appetite for deviation from core business)

With everything needing re-engineered I’m guessing someone fell asleep at the wheel and woke up with f* all having been achieved and to me the SP seems a reasonable entry point and a sad place to be at after years of waiting - so I’ll drown my sorrows by drinking excessively, forget the past, dust my self off and buy a few more, not in the hope of making a fortune but an excuse ti keep drinking for a couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.005(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $2.402K 43.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.