CCM 6.56% 6.5¢ cadoux limited

Ann: FYI Delivers 99.99% Purity HPA from Pilot Plant, page-129

1. 13,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4007
    While I thought his answer was reasonable, it still didn’t answer my question. I forgot to mention that I also asked about the assays on grade and whether they needed to continue work through the pilot plant to prove up grade for customers, investors and banks. His answer was not a straight yes or no but was along the line of what others have posted. That grade was not the primary objective and not that important at this stage.. Unfortunately I don’t feel the same way. I’m only one person and perhaps customers and financiers know better so my opinion might not matter, but as an investor, I would want to see consistency in grade before being comfortable with investing. Having said that, I took a punt with A4n by buying a large position before assay results were received. That was partly based on the confidence I was hearing from their management on expectations of grade and quality. They clearly had some method of in house testing of grade which gave them that confidence. I can tell you though that I felt a big relief when grades came through as good as they did. I bought more after that news. Since then they have been producing much more at consistent very high grades. So I’m happy to hold overweight. If I was in this stock I would have sold down any overweight portion of my portfolio in line with my perception of increased risk, on the release of FYI’s grades. I’m not saying that to down ramp and I’m not hoping to see the price lower because I want to buy lower. I’m just giving my honest opinion and thoughts. I personally would need proof that FYI can produce better grades consistently through the pilot plant before considering buying. I hope that I’m wrong about expecting that customers and financiers would also need to see consistency in grade. Hopefully FYI do continue to produce through the plant and get grades up and keep them up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $11.62K 183.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17500 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.