ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: FYI: FYI Enters The Rare Earths Sector, page-12

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    First thought are obviously Iluka spending 2 billion I think it was to establish REO refinery for their minerals sand project - obviously large scale.

Second thought - gee a many fingers in the pie from mineral sands concentrate suppliers - logistics - managed by MOPL - then FYI - ARU all in for a slice of profits.

Third thought PFS early 2024 will provide critical details and $$$ details from the above concentrate costs - logistics - MINHUB costs etc.

Fourth thought is ARU can earn in on two components with the 50/50 non binding arrangement currently in place. From the 3 mineral sands to be produced and more importantly the "FIRST RIGHT OF OFFTAKE" for the very rich REO concentrate xenotime - so ARU purchase this concentrate at agreed price for which 50% of value is ARU'S anyway - to rail back to Nolan's for a very high grade feedstock - that would be of far less opex to procure over a long period than that of Nolan's mine to refinery - complete with the HREO assets in DY/TB potential refining. It could may well be a long term low cost opportunity for ARU to procure some exceptional high grade concentrate to process and have additional product for spot market 15% - all at a time Nolan's is commissioned and ARU are scaling - very timely indeed.

YES I am seeing ARU'S concept and look forward to more details in early 2024. Anyway back to the main game Nolan's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $127.1K 803.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
130 5496103 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1763909 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.