CCM 0.00% 5.4¢ cadoux limited

Ann: FYI HPA Pilot Plant Trial Delivers, page-15

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Great result from the sounds of it to me and this will prove a transformational Pilot run for FYI.
    We have achieved everything that we set out to during the run - another important box ticked.
    - project economic improvements confirmed from previous findings, as well as further potential efficiencies identified
    - HPA characteristics achieved at interested counterparty spec (crystal sizing, crystal surface area and specific gravity
    ranges as well as certain remnant deleterious material tolerances as per announcement).

For the newbies out there the characteristics of the HPA are critical too not just grade.

Having said that it will be interesting to see what grade results we achieve this time around and I'm certainly expecting better than the 99.995% average from previous runs as we'd be aiming for it this time.

@brophlofsky we have used the same laboratory for all of our sample analysis - consistency is important.
    Also the sample analysis type 'high level Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry' is critical for high accuracy and to provide the end-user with that much more confidence about our end product.

As usual, the announcement is just matter or fact but we know that's just how FYI operates.

We are now very much at the pointy end regarding an offtake or two IMO.

Over to Alcoa now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $27 500

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9300 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 32978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.