CCM 3.23% 6.4¢ cadoux limited

I could be wrong here if the plan had changed.But my...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    I could be wrong here if the plan had changed.

But my understanding was this recent Pilot Run, whilst not a full scale run like the previous run (not 1kg per hour continuously for 1 week) was to also go for around 1 week. That happened as announced a few weeks back now and then the past week or two we have been doing a lot of internal analysis, testing some of the outcomes of the run.

Very different to the first two runs which were to run it for 1 week continuously produce HPA and get it sent out as samples to customers once the grade was confirmed independently.

The objectives of the run were as follows and we have achieved what we set out to based on our internal observations and analysis as confirmed in the announcement.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2598/2598770-a89fca4251f9c49d694062e1a5f86cf7.jpg
    As far as I am aware Alcoa will have a tinker in the plant and then there will be a larger combined run after that.
    These runs (this one just completed plus the ones I just mentioned coming up) are not to determine if Alcoa will go ahead with the JV but more to determine who brings what to the table and that will ultimately determine the make up of the JV, $ put in by Alcoa etc etc.

Meanwhile, our larger samples of HPA would have been received and be getting analysed by our preferred customers by now.

It's just my view but I think there is at least one offtake, maybe more that are well advanced and I hope (and expect) that at least one drops by Christmas.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.