CCM 6.15% 6.1¢ cadoux limited

@Tcb007, wow that previous post of mine feels like an eternity...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    @Tcb007, wow that previous post of mine feels like an eternity ago mate. My little spat at the frustration with the market not picking up on the gem that FYI was and still is! We've done ok with our investment to date but as you eluded to all the big news is ahead of us with some if it imminent which is excting.
    My sentiment hasn't changed - I still feel at the current respective market caps FYI is the best value proposition in the HPA space with Alcoa on board. We will be the leader in the HPA space in the future. Alcoa are desparate to get a piece of the EV revolution and don't think for a second Alcoa hadn't tried to get into the space via other avenues without luck. The work and R&D we have completed to date is unbelievable.
    @Tcb007 Great project numbers by the way and just shows how much upside FYI's project nummbers have also. We could easily get to 1.5 billion, possibly 2 billion plus AUD NPV and thats for the 25 years and we know we have enough Kaolin for many more years than that. When you start doing the share price numbers on a few of these scenarios the number gives us plenty of bags from here. We are talking a share price in multiple $'s - the potential is enormous.
    We've had some characters post some of their thoughts on FYI's prospects over the journey that's for sure. I guess everyone has their own strategies and it's common place on all threads to butt heads with other posters that have a completely different investment strategy to your own.
    I'm all for a balanced view to investing but haven't seen a post yet where it has given me concern over my investment here. A few have made me investigate further (particularly earlier on) which is healthy as the answers I received from FYI only gave me comfort in my investment here.
    You get the odd ones that pop up with their technical analysis and good luck to them - again normal on all threads and you need all types of investors for liquidity. Our daily volumes are consistently in the millions now.
    I'm a fundamentals investor and whilst I do see technical analysis as an indicator at times of an entry or exit I'm just not sure here how a graph can show me when Regal will sell more or stop, when the JV is coming, when the European Partner offtake is confirmed, when pilot plant updates come, etc etc.
    You could have sold last week and got back in today at a cheaper price and good old captain hindsight posters will say it was the right thing to do. and 'they knew it'. But if Regal didn't sell today, if the pilot plant results dropped this morning or some other material announcement came, we would have jumped into our 50's easily and you have missed the boat. Its speculating and a punt, nothing more.
    Remember that Gym whatever his name was poster who bragged at selling at 23c he would get back in at the cap raise price of 20c or lower... yeah well that didn't end well and haven't heard from him since. He'd be looking at the charts looking to get into the next quick win - when you have significant holdings these posters annoy you but there's no point biting when they brag about making a few k.
    But let's focus on the now.
    The reality is all is well with FYI at the moment we couldn't be positioned any better.
    If you believe the story, hold with conviction. Regal have been selling now for months yet our SP has increased rapidly. When we get more updates and the share price continues to climb, as night follows day they will continue to take profit and gradually reduce their holding. But when the JV comes, an offtake comes or whatever nothing is going to stop the re rate we are waiting for - there will be institutional investors wanting positions with millions of shares.
    The quarterly is due out this week so we will get that at least but I'm really hoping for something else to come out on the Alcoa pilot run prior to that or some other juicy update.
    We are so close now to the updates that will transform the company.

I still get frustrated today like I did in the earloy stages as I can still see now that our SP ahould be much higher than where it is now given our progress.
    But when Alcoa come on board, you can imagine the headlines and they will want to be promoting their new strategy from the rooftops. And then there will be more eyes on the HPA space and then it will snowball. Investors will be asking 'who is this other company they are partnering with?' and looking very closely at us.
    Our product is that good interested offtakers want equity in our company. The staff of these compabies are asking if they can invest in FYI... the signs are everywhere that this is about to take off. @tcb007, mark this one in your history and bring it up in a few months, we'll be over $1 and beyond easily. Let's see.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.004(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $22.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.1¢ $10.61K 171.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 16123
Last updated 11.59am 03/05/2024 ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.