CCM 1.59% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

Cool story chuk , I posted pictures and links from FYI - not an...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Cool story chuk , I posted pictures and links from FYI - not an assumption nor some fickle comparison to another completely different tech giant cough tesla cough. Thats the difference. Go back a page and look at my post - and look at where I got them from - an intelligent investor can see exactly what was said and done, a downramper would do exactly what you are doing. Wear the shoe - it fits.

I tend to steer clear of people who show signs of having a narcissistic personality disorder. They think you dont know what they are on about or trying to do and gaslight at every opportunity. In other words a bully. You bully others here who show you that you actually dont know what you are talking about regarding FYI and when shown official announcements and what not - you ignore it. So you wonder why people ignore you or ridicule you posts. Case in point.

*** If you put BTC, Tesla and FYI charts side by side you can see the same exponential growth. ***
    These posts you wont find here, but are staple over on your stock thread.

Also couldn't care less how much resource you have sitting there unprocessed - you have ONLY made 15KGS of HPA, its not even a pissing contest at this point. Its cute though.

In my opinion A4N are years off from a full scale pilot test run.

Meanwhile we have smashed out so much hpa of grades 99.990 to 99.999 at an average of 99.995 - and we are in the FID phase and final engineering phase - The latest MOU with Aloca (if you bothered to read it) will speed up the engineering designs and test even more trial runs. Id say its good night on any sort of "neck and neck" competition you think we are having.

I do with you and A4N the best of luck though. I am not that cruel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.