CCM 1.59% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

I attended the Foster's Stockbroking FYI webinar today where...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    I attended the Foster's Stockbroking FYI webinar today where Roly spoke about the MOU and what it means for FYI long term, just how far it is progressed (timelines etc), the potential future structure of the JV (%'s) and the steps ahead to finalise it. And also info on some of the other strategies we have bubbling away. He was quizzed by their brokers about FYI in general too - very direct questions. Unbelievably informative session and gained heaps of insight into the detail around the strategy forward.

Ordinarily, I'd pass on any detail I've gained through what I've heard from research, the company or been told by the company but I can't be arsed anymore to be frank for obvious reasons.

If anyone wants to touch base happy to chat on twitter and pass on any info I've learned from today or about FYI in general. @MattyH_10

I'd like to think I have some credibility talking about the fundamentals of the project for the past 18 months during a challenging period and hope I helped reassure a few that all is well at FYI.

I know a few have my e-mail too so keep in touch.

GLTAH. Well, not luck because we don't need it - but all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.