GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: G Medical Continues Rapid Growth in USA, page-123

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    So, people were saying that to get a successful NASDAQ listing, there would be a load of information and updates on GMV moving forward etc. That hopefully that would help in improving the Market Cap. I must have missed these. It's a good look to see the SP approach the 2c level just before we end up leaving the ASX. You can blame the CHEF, you can blame whoever you want, you can try and tell me that I should just sell my shares and move on, but this is just crap. The reason most haven't is cause it's so close to losing everything, most are hoping against hope that the NASDAQ provides a small love bump to take it and run.

I especially loved the earlier comment of only going down 10%.... OMG, what a joke! CEO's are kicked out of companies for that kind of perfomance and we are still celebrating the fact that some that bought at highs of 55c are looking at a 97% loss. WOO HOO!! Come in now Ricky, it's BOOM TIME BABY!

But what are these facts all about? It's about the future! The same future that's been talked about for the last 3 years right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.