GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi manalangin,Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate your...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi manalangin,

Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate your thoughts. I have been sitting on the side-lines since GMV failed to have the momentum to keep going forward mid January this year. I have said this for the last 3 years that the crew here on hotcopper are a really nice bunch of shareholders. So thanks again manalangin.

For those who don't have an International Platform to trade on, should take this period of downtime with the markets and open an account.

For the shareholders of GMV, if Dr G pulls this listing on the Nasdaq off, there will be some very profitable people and help erase the pain that the LTH's have endured over the past couple of years.

I implore everyone to read as much as they can of the prospectus because it's pure perfection. If Dr G can pull a rabbit out of the hat, I'm all for it.

As I indicated in my previous post, with the inclusion of intelligent, meticulous, thorough and highly credentialed US investors, Dr G and the board will be held accountable. None of this releasing potential MOU deals that turn into chicken shit and question the integrity of the company.

I didn't think for 100 years that the consolidation of GMV would be 18 to one. I anticipated somewhere to the tune of 100 to one. This 18 to 1 consolidation, will leave the majority of GMV Shareholders sitting comfortably. I'm not concerned with the 90 - 180 day escrow as during this period, we will have an opportunity to see how much attention GMV gets.

I would imagine that due to the current environment and how much Covid-19 is effecting the world, there will still be a high demand for GMV's products now and in the future.

Dr G and his executive team will need to bring their "A GAME " to the table if we are going to succeed in the tough US market.

All current shareholders should sit back and take a look at the new GMVD as it works it's way upward.

GLTAH's DYOR

Stay well,

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.