GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I like the look of the G Medical patch - from personal...

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I like the look of the G Medical patch - from personal experience I can tell you that its an absolute pain being wired up while in hospital for ECG tests and the rigamarole of trying to get out of bed and go to the bathroom. Worse - when the ECG cables come unplugged and you machine starts beeping for ages and waking you up, just because you rolled over in bed. I've never had a good night's sleep in the cardio ward.

I am going to do some research for myself before I grab any GMV shares as keepers, but it does look interesting.

I note that the share price is the same as it was a few weeks ago, and the stock price seems to be upward trend generally (this is not based on a technical / charting analysis) just from eyeballing a basic daily price over time chart.

My guess is that the price will come back soon, but I want to know more about the long term prospects before I invest. I have listed my sentiment as buy but I am wavering between "None" and "buy" as I don't think I know enough yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.