GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

The dedication to fake news on HC is amazing. The wishful...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    The dedication to fake news on HC is amazing. The wishful upvoting, the posters who say "read between the lines" of announcements -- when the company doesn't even follow through on the actual lines. I don't think it's negative to say it's raining during a rainstorm. Or to say that the emperor has no clothes -- or no visa -- or no purchase order from Hygea. All the upvotes on Santa's promises don't matter because, as you say, the real voting happens on the market.
    And yes, there can be runaway moonshots based on nothing but hype. But what's your point? Let others pump so we can dump? Or is your real message that empty hype is how GMV got to 50c back in the day? (Hmmm. Remind me again which poster said the Nasdaq roadshow went well? You're good with names.)
    As for $1 by Christmas -- Mariah Carey is less repetitive at Christmas, than $1 for GMV. Pre-Gem announcement, the SP was 10c and 10c is where it sits right now. The market is saying "So what?" to the Gem deal. So now we need another announcement. Wouldn't surprise me if the next grand announcement from GMV is that they've scored 50 months interest free from Harvey Norman.
    In vain perhaps, I hope that HotCopper posters see that the moral here is that the company should raise its game, not the quality of its cheerleading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.