GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Spoke to Commsec, these are my notes, however, do your own...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Spoke to Commsec, these are my notes, however, do your own research.

1) You need to create an international trading account. Log into commsec- then portfolio- Offers & Services- Applications- then 2nd last option will show you "apply for international trading account"

2) Under normal circumstances ( not that anything Dr Joke-ov does is normal) your shares would be transferred over. The US listing market will send you a letter informing you that you have those shares. However, they wont automatically appear in any trading platform.

Once the letter from the US is received, you need to contract COMSEC and get them to send you a transfer form.

3) With that transfer form and the letter of the US, your shares should appear in the international transfer account at commsec, which you should open in step 1 above.

I do not know if this move is good or bad for the GMV share price and current shareholders. However, i do find it very disrespectful that we need to find out about it this way, and there hasnt been a shareholders announcement to let us know what will happen with our shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.