GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

It has taken a little while to gather my thoughts and speak to a...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    It has taken a little while to gather my thoughts and speak to a few people, including GMV. All of the below are my options, no advice or recommendations, do what you want.

Firstly, nice to see you back @Glyco

Overall, my positive outlook has not changed. I read a lot of misunderstood and misinformed posts here today. In no particular order:

The company has retained the services of law firm DLA Piper to take care of all the legal obligations, including making sure the correct structures and share transfers are in place. So I'm not concerned about delisting, going private and then relisting again. More details are to be released in due course. This is very complicated from a legal and accounting point of view. Hence the confusion today.

I am not one bit concerned about the Cayman Islands structure. It is very common and if you own any managed funds or ETF's just take a look where they are registered. You maybe surprised.

IMO, the company will be making a number of significant announcements in the short term. This is to ensure the announced information can be included in the Nasdaq prospectus. Thus ensuring the highest price possible.

IMO, the company must go private for a very short period time to maximize the IPO price via the bookbuild. Being listed on the ASX and duel listing on the Nasdaq at the some time just wont work. If you are a private company then that enables the market via the bookbuild to set the valuation of the company. It will be like a new company listing. Being listed on the ASX with a $50m market cap will make it impossible for Fosun to achieve a higher price.

This may all happen a lot quicker than people think. Fuson are pushing very hard and it could be listed by the end of October. My guess is mid November.

The recent $5m placement was 100% to sure up the balance sheet for the Nasdaq IPO. IMO these investors knew what was coming.

The transfer process is very easy, been there done that. Least of your worries.

There is solid support on market. If this was a scam and going under it would be under 1c. Its not. IMO you will see the price continue to move up from here. Especially when the company updates get released and the market realizes the listing price will be much higher than the trading price on the ASX.

All shareholders from Yacov to me and you are in the same boat. We all want to see the price much higher.

I understand GMV will be appointing a PR / IR firm to handle the investor communications and conference call side of things. This is a very important milestone and a must have being listed on the Nasdaq. This will add significant value over time.

IMO you will see a share consolidation at some stage before the IPO in order to provide for a higher IPO price (not valuation).

Having thought about it and based on my 20 plus years investment industry experience, this is probably the best way to ensure a much higher valuation in a very short period of time.

Just remember what happened when IRTC IPOed. It was priced initially priced at $13, however got upsized and priced at $17. It closed at $26 on day one. 4 years later its trading at $200. Anyhow, it was doing about $100m in revenue but loosing $10m a year. It raised over $100m in venture capital during the 10 years before it IPOed. At $17 it had a market cap of $360m and $550m at $26 at the end of day one.

Overall I will continue to add stock at these levels and I will be voting for these resolutions at the upcoming EGM.

I will leave you with a positive investment story relevant to this situation. I owned shares in a private Australian fin tech company. We tried for many years to realise our investment. We received offers from ASX listed IT companies, private equity and Australian Investment Banks. The best we could get was $10m. We ended up selling to a private US company for $15m in stock and received shares in a new company based in the US. We had the US company valued by a big 4 accounting firm at $17 a share. 9 months later the company listed on the Nasdaq. It was initially priced at $22, but was later increased to $28 and subsequently the book build closed at $34. At the end of the first day of trade the stock closed at $92.

So, this process in part is not unfamiliar to me. From a legal and accounting point of view it is very complicated and how GMV structure this, particularly for retail investors is very important. Not all investors will understand whats going on. From my point of view I get it and I get why they are doing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.