ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Many small inexperienced traders probably didn't read the ann or didn't understand the wordings in the ann. Dr Yacov said in plain English the reasons for delisting asx and listing on Nasdaq. First most of GMV customers and new agreements and business are based in USA. Secondly, the Telehealth market is USA is so large like a whale and Australia market is like a small Baramandee fish. You get this analogy right? Thirdly the pool of investors must be 20 times of Aussie market. Why I used no.20? Australia populations are 25m. Populations of USA are 500m. Fourth the market in USA has so much more potential for growth. Fith, listing in both market is very costly in compliance and difficult to manage subject to limited human resource and finance. If you didn't understand due to limited English or limited education, you have to get help from investment advisor. If you haven't read the ann, then I suggest you to read it thoroughly. You will not be stoked by panics from misleading and unsubstantiated information on this forum. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.