GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Okay, just humour me. There will be two resolutions at the EGM....

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Okay, just humour me. There will be two resolutions at the EGM. One will be for delisting and the other will be for a share buy-out of current shareholders, usually done at a bit of a premium to the last price. Regal votes for the delisting and the vote gets over the line with 76% of votes. They vote against the share buy-out and it doesn't pass (71%). Current holders can either trust the company and keep their shares, or get out at whatever price the share price is. In return, when GMV goes private, GMV (or someone else) buys-out Regal's shares for 10% above what they paid for them. Shareholders that didn't sell now have an illiquid asset that is very difficult to sell if the company doesn't make it to NASDAQ. Just one of countless possibilities. The thing is, we just don't know what is really going on behind the scenes and the company has not created a lot of trust over the years. One more point. Every day, more and more shares are being sold at lower and lower prices. What are also being sold are votes. Who is buying those votes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.