GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Galilee,You've given us the best case scenario on Tier 1, so...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Hi Galilee,

You've given us the best case scenario on Tier 1, so what is the worst case scenario on the lowest tier? What is the lowest market cap we can list with? You are saying that the (unconsolidated) listing price might be 25 cents Aussie when it is currently 4 cents. I think this is simply unbelievable. Last time we tried to dual list, the share price was 30 cents and we were giving the US IPO participants a massive discount to jump in. That one failed. Now you are expecting them to pay 6 times more than the shares are currently worth? There are plenty of medical companies on the ASX, and Australian investors know how to value them just as well as anyone else. There must be US investors who already have wind of this IPO, so why aren't they jumping in now before the share price jumps to 25 cents? I think that people are getting their hopes way too high. The only real reason I can see for going to Nasdaq at this time is that the company needs a huge amount of money to expand in the short term and that to try and raise that money here would dilute us to nothing. So, I think they will try to raise a lot more than 15 million via the Nasdaq but at a much lower share price. Thus, ASX shareholders will maybe break even (at 4 cents unconsolidated), but the company will then have a lot of money to bring its plans to fruition. It is always better to lower expectations with GMV and then, maybe, be pleasantly surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.