GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I see it as GMV is giving all share holder a chance to sell with...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I see it as GMV is giving all share holder a chance to sell with no brokerage fee for a quick out.
    Mainly to rid of the non long term holders, and to keep the believers on.
    Revaluate the books and then rerate and reward the long term holders with new listing on the Nasdaq.

My guts saying they’ve picked up some big investor ready to go ahead and list onto the Nasdaq.
    They would not meet the minimum criteria to join the Nasdaq without them ready to invest. Hence going private in the short term.

That been said, why not keep with a ASX listing and also go on the Nasdaq to. That worries me.
    Cost of staying on ASX cant be that much in the overall off cost of schemes.
    Also that wording of going into privitisation is a concern being the cayman Islands, money tracing is involved.

I do see it as, there trying to. get rid of the little fish..
    But sometimes you need the little fish to catch the bigger fish.

Businesses would be listing and pulling out of the ASX all the time if there was no kind of safety clause barrier put in place for shareholders. What that is Im not 100% sure.

Im presuming at worse GMV have to payout what ever the SPP is at the time of closure from the ASX

Im seeing it as GMV as a company want the SPP to go down, as less to payout, before going to NASDAQ.
    which is good for them in away.
    Will we see the big guns sell off for this reason to lower the SPP.
    Being now they have announce there leaving the ASX.

Could the final stock price go off end of todays price?

Or be its, just a any other day of trading and nothing changes until a:set date of leaving the ASX is set in concrete, then we will find out what our final share value is worth.

who knows..

but Im going off, the end of days price.

So I say pump it. Pump this price up.

AIMO please DYO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.