GLN 7.69% 14.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Galan Completes A$50m Institutional Placement, page-86

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    This is not financial advice just my opinion, DYOR!!!

Galan ticks these boxes and in most cases is similar to where Galaxy was 6 years ago,

Galan is in early stages of company growth.
    It is a mining company now not an exploration company.
    There are PLENTY of explorers out there that will come to nothing.
    Galan has 3 VERY good projects, same as Galaxy.
    Ponds in South America beside Galaxy and Hard mine in Australia near Galaxy and Candalas
    They are not dependant on just 1 project.
    They have cash to fund ongoing works without having to sell off part of the projects.
    They are based in Australia and listed on the ASX.
    I am very impressed with JP. He has a good sized shareholding and reminds me of Anthony Tse from Galaxy.

Galaxy was cash strapped 6 years ago and was moving slowly until Tony sold the convertor for $280m, this gave them funds to move ahead.
    At the time Galaxy was worth $500m with $280m cash and 3 wholly owned assets. They then moved forward.

When I first looked at Galan I thought they are similar but they have no cash. They will burn 10m in 12 months and they have nothing to sell.
    Once I saw they had raised $50m I thought " OK time to jump in".

I look at the Lithium companies on the ASX and alot have done nothing in five years, still where they were 5 years ago.
    I put money in to quite a few at the time but Galaxy was miles ahead of the wannabes.
    I feel Galan will move very quickly in the next 18-24 months if JP plays it right.
    The only problem we have is with our assets/projects, I feel we will very quickly become a takeover target, from??
    You guessed it Galaxy. Two projects near by which they could run and maximise with their eyes closed.
    Anyhow as I said, just my opinion.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $69.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $254.8K 1.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33599 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 171604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.