GLN 4.35% 11.0¢ galan lithium limited

This is not financial advice just my opinion, DYOR!!!Galan ticks...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    This is not financial advice just my opinion, DYOR!!!

Galan ticks these boxes and in most cases is similar to where Galaxy was 6 years ago,

Galan is in early stages of company growth.
    It is a mining company now not an exploration company.
    There are PLENTY of explorers out there that will come to nothing.
    Galan has 3 VERY good projects, same as Galaxy.
    Ponds in South America beside Galaxy and Hard mine in Australia near Galaxy and Candalas
    They are not dependant on just 1 project.
    They have cash to fund ongoing works without having to sell off part of the projects.
    They are based in Australia and listed on the ASX.
    I am very impressed with JP. He has a good sized shareholding and reminds me of Anthony Tse from Galaxy.

Galaxy was cash strapped 6 years ago and was moving slowly until Tony sold the convertor for $280m, this gave them funds to move ahead.
    At the time Galaxy was worth $500m with $280m cash and 3 wholly owned assets. They then moved forward.

When I first looked at Galan I thought they are similar but they have no cash. They will burn 10m in 12 months and they have nothing to sell.
    Once I saw they had raised $50m I thought " OK time to jump in".

I look at the Lithium companies on the ASX and alot have done nothing in five years, still where they were 5 years ago.
    I put money in to quite a few at the time but Galaxy was miles ahead of the wannabes.
    I feel Galan will move very quickly in the next 18-24 months if JP plays it right.
    The only problem we have is with our assets/projects, I feel we will very quickly become a takeover target, from??
    You guessed it Galaxy. Two projects near by which they could run and maximise with their eyes closed.
    Anyhow as I said, just my opinion.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $65.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $156.7K 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 96005 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 877101 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.