GLN 0.00% 10.5¢ galan lithium limited

Hi PhilipThanks for a great response. You have echoed some of my...

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Hi Philip

Thanks for a great response. You have echoed some of my thoughts which I have posted on this forum over recent months and years. In fact , on this forum about a week ago, https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/55212309/single ,I too suggested we could be a takeover target from the new Gxy/Ore once it goes through.

I was just curious to get someones views who was an insider at one point in Galaxy. I am curious too even when they had the funds, Galaxy seems to have made really slow progress at Sal de Vida. Any clue what was causing them to go so slow on it ? Admittedly we did have a lithium bear market for a couple of years in recent times, so was it more a case they were consciously going slow on it ? Or was there really a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that one couldn't really see ? As an outside observer of this company for a few years irrespective of the poor market we had for a few years, it really seemed to go nowhere for some years. I too own Galaxy and now they are going the way of the dinosaur as a standalone business with the amalgamation with Ore ( personally I feel Ore got the better end of the stick) I think there maybe quite a few people selling some of their new Ore shares in the changeover and pushing some funds into Gln.

Whats the third project but you refer to ? We have tenements right next to Greenbushes which i am very bullish on, but at this stage one cannot call that a project. The exploration done on this site so far by us is Nil. Lot of historical research done in the area and exploration (desktop studies) of past CSIRO work points to a lot of possibility there but its too early to call it a project yet without confirmation drilling something is there. Hopefully these extra funds can accelerate drilling there so we know if it does have some legs. Personally I think if we find something at Greenbushes its a total bonus as potential at HMW and Candelas more than supports current market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $151.9K 1.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 163864 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.