GLN 16.7% 12.5¢ galan lithium limited

to be honest, i'm currently not sure which 'wolf' is the better...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    to be honest, i'm currently not sure which 'wolf' is the better one to sleep in gln's bed. from the perspective of us private investors without any insight into the negotiations or further information, glencore's bureaucracy ensured that this project was almost killed. for me this is the only logical explanation for the slow progress. apparently the mgmt also expected faster progress and was coldly surprised by a 'tired old man'. at least in relation to the pre payment of the necessary capital for the construction of stage one. so i find it difficult to blame jp for this. had glencore released the funds after a month or two after the offtake, we shareholders would have been spared a significant amount of pain. glencore is at least partly to blame for this. after all, they obviously want the chloride.

the other 'wolf' that would like to sleep in gln's bed is likely to be a chinese one. i would strongly advise against exchanging pre payments for development for percentage ownership in hmw. so far, i know a vast majority of projects that had massive problems when part of the project was sold to an investor from china. i think that very few people can even begin to imagine the skill required in this phase of the project in order to a) retain the absolute majority and control over the project b) achieve and achieve the greatest possible added value for all investors c) to maintain construction progress at this pace in order to avoid any disadvantages in further steps d) to get everything under one roof. and this all has to happen by 1h 2025 in order not to mess it up with everyone.

i hope that jp and the rest of the mgmt can do this. nobody would probably want to trade places with them. it might be more difficult than finding a coach for fc bayern munich in these times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.025(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $61.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $810.3K 6.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 618141 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 38235 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.