GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Not sure, obviously there are numerous battery chemistries and...

1. 3,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Not sure, obviously there are numerous battery chemistries and technologies evolving, I don't think anyone can say for sure which will be the main one in the not so distant future. But I still got this question in my mind, does FCEV eventually takeover BEV? I think FCEV eventually catches up and both co-exist beside each other imo.

A few Hydrogen stocks seem to have been hot again lately, and the Aussie market seems to be prefering them over lithium.

Back to lithium, why I say Aussie hardrock spod, is there also seems to be a valuation difference between Canada and Australia, I don't completely understand why you have a stock like WR1 discounted to nearly a 1/3rd of the value of say WC8, or less than twice the value of RDN with 10s of thousands of metres drilled and an MRE, but perhaps a topic for another thread, maybe WA is just at a premium because of Chris and Gina? I don't know.

As far as a resource vs resource valuation goes though GLN seems to be by far the cheapest for lithium stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $141.1K 840.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 525489 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 297733 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.