GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

...I look every day in hope funding will be announced, but the...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    ...I look every day in hope funding will be announced, but the likelihood diminishes further as the Li situation continues to deteriorate....

The impatience is justified, but I do not share the opinion that the probability of financing is decreasing, on the contrary.I have reported here several times on domestic political events in Argentina. Obviously, some people here do not realise the implications of the approval of the "Ley Bases" and thus the Large Investment Incentive Regime "RIGI".

Once again on the state of play:After more than six months of his presidency, Javier Milei is about to pass his first laws.The Ley Bases and the fiscal package have now been given the green light by Argentina's Upper and Lower Houses alike. Deputies have to approve or reject the modifications introduced by the Senate in a session that's expected to happen in the second half of this week. But, give or take the modifications, the projects will become the law.

International interest in investing in Argentina's mining industry is exorbitant. In the recently published, highly interesting interview with Wang Xiaoshen, president of Ganfeng , he repeatedly emphasised Argentina as an attractive jurisdiction for expansion (albeit also steered by the questioner).It is clear that there are several companies waiting for the approval of the Basic Law and the entry into force of the regime, in addition to others that have already been allocated areas for mining. POSCO is one of the first companies in the lithium sector to step forward.In my opinion, this queue will turn into an Argentine investment wave. As soon as clarity, certainty and investment incentives are created for investors will the pens be drawn, but they will be drawn.wink.png

Last edited by Smith71: Thursday, 18:31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.