GLN 3.13% 15.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Galan Lithium Limited Appoints CFO, page-55

1. 4,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5022
    @Buckaroo737 I think this might be missing my earlier point. The reason HMW may not get up is not because of opex as others have stated. It is because they simply have not (thus far) been able to attract funding. Yes, clearly lithium sentiment plays a big part here for funders, as the original debt providers to LTR proved when they pulled the pin. But this is chiefly an issue for juniors; doesn't matter how good your project is on paper if it remains on paper. This is not an issue facing other players either with existing access to debt or much larger balance sheets. For example, no matter how poor we may judge some of MinRes' speculative lithium deposit acquisitions and farm-ins to be, they have an iron-ore business that spews cash so if they want to push ahead on a marginal lithium project despite poor price sentiment, they can/will. Again, Galan's core problem is access to capital. This is not an issue that Pilbara, Tianqi, Ganfeng. Arcadium, SQM, IGO etc will face to the same extent - though ALB did come out and say price needs to be higher to incentivize more capex spend (but that is the same mob that were bidding $6B for an underground spodumene mine, so they aren't exactly the best at reading their own market).

On a related note, mining.com reporting that LKE is going into hibernation mode...
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $75.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $283.2K 1.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 1540282 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 270466 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.