GLN 0.00% 14.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Galan Lithium Limited Appoints CFO, page-61

1. 3,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Good response, I did see most of that episode and yes lithium was overhyped and western governments are being overly ambitious and there are doubts if we are even going to have energy infrastructure to be able to manage a full on EV transition and I don't think it's wise to limit the consumer choices like that and getting 2 billion to drive EVs could do more damage done to the environment than good.

How about this though GLN just focuses on getting a small scale phase one production going, put phase 2 plans on hold to save money, and just run a pretty small operation for a while, that then generates them about $50m USD a year in revenue, and hopefully helps to cover expenses and hopefully means less CRs until the market recovers.

They would obviously still have to raise until then, but not as much with putting phase 2 on hold.

And back to M&A, LTM probably have enough on their plate for now, but you have hardrock miners like PLS with $1.8b in their coffers from their last quarterly and 1.3b with MinRes I think, MIN probably a bit much on their plate too, but I think if someone like PLS or MIN really wanted to they could could diversify into the brine space and make HMW happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $80.30K 554.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 114339 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 271348 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.