GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

@mbot as a strong defender of Lithium Carbonate, I assumed you...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    @mbot as a strong defender of Lithium Carbonate, I assumed you watched JP's presentation. What did you think of JP's comments about Lithium Chloride? Basically confirming what Bomberss has been saying for a while.. Most of the margin is in the concentrate, not in the carbonate. And the plan is clearly to sell Chloride in Argentina to avoid extra tax and transport costs.. I am very very confident that JP and Daniel are in extremely advanced talks with our neighbours otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned it so confidently. A lot of companies have to go down the carbonate road because they have too many impurities/lower grades. We can sell concentrate at a premium price and low capex. JP said that at current price, we would look at 150M Ebitda a year for the 4KTPa pilot plant alone...

I think we are in for a double announcement within a few weeks, DFS + offtake with our neighbours. Benefit of selling to the neighbours as well is that when we start sending samples this year (JP said there would be 70L produced soon), then we don't need to send it to a lab on the other side of the world, it can go straight to our neighbours for quality checks..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $426.5K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 425203 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 83886 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.