GLN 10.7% 12.5¢ galan lithium limited

going through the D+D presentation and trying to pick out the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    going through the D+D presentation and trying to pick out the key messages; bless JP, he needs a speaker coach to help him. he was all over the place and didnt really touch on much of the detail in his slide deck. it was clearly written by someone else and it didnt look like he'd done any prep or walkthroughs. he needs to up him game an order of magnitude on public speaking. I appreciate he has put plenty of his own dough into this but if part of his message is that GLN is undervalued and you should be loading up now lads, well you have got to come across as credible. I completely get that he is not native English speaking but I have seen plenty of non native english speakers do so much more than bumble their way through 15 minutes. I mean JHC he has been working this project for years and he came across like a mumbling bumbling deer in the headlights.

Trying to pick the key points from his presentation, on the timeline slide it mentions in the first box, finalise offtake and financing. This implies offtake is still open, this is new to me as I thought we were locked into the Roger Hunts at Glencore and any off take was in addition to them and would be phase 2 or phase 1b material

Also noting that phase 2 permits by EOY; so presumably that will tie in with closing out new commercial agreements for finance that are underpinned by Phase 2 material and Daniel is driving this.

So basically, all chips on H2 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.