GLN 7.69% 14.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Galan Secures Glencore Agreement For Offtake & Financing, page-184

1. 6,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2626
    Interesting take that a CR would be required as part of the deal. Doesn't make sense to me for that to be the case. Then again, it doesn't make sense to me the selling down of a large holder over the last few days based on volumes. Not sure why any holder would wait this long for a derisking event and be selling close to multi year lows. Yes, some traders trapped, so not helping. But FFS, what does it take to get any recognition on milestones here? Sector down but hasn't stopped the likes of AZL flying over the last week or so on good news.

Going back a number of announcements, there regularly seems a move up the day before followed by a sell down on announcement day which then trap retail holders and traders not on the private lines regarding potential CRs (or further details of the announcement which are not obvious to the rest of us).

I genuinely believe the insiders who are buying beforehand and driving at 10% pre-announcment SP rise are creating technical issues on the charts with 'sell the news' price action causing the issues I described previously.

yes, yes, no a problem for investors, ppl say. Well where has the SP gone for investors over the last 3 years? Insider traders and those following them are making the money here. And this stock is barely shorted. So no extra manipulation, just plain old insider trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $70.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $284.5K 2.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134586 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 430000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.