GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Common guys... way too much overthinking here... I appreciate...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Common guys... way too much overthinking here... I appreciate Mondy's cautious view but also don't overthink it.. It's "well poised" / worded as an "offer to provide a binding proposal" because it's subject to Glencore's due diligence, which is a pretty standard clause and I'm not concerned whatsoever, it's just to tick the final box until final is contract. I mean common.. They just landed a binding offtake and an offer to secure funding with a AUD 100BN + company that doesn't even require an export license... People should be happy, not doubt or reconsider every single word of the announcement.

I find the treatment against GLN pretty unfair to be honest and I think Hotcopper is partly responsible for that. When salesmen like the old LKE crew or others are signing "non binding offtakes", the share price double in a few days and people are going crazy about how good management is but because it's GLN or because people still don't trust JP, people start reading and interpret every single word of the announcements their own way.. Not sure what else can JP do to gain the trust? Yes he doesn't have the experience of others in building a company from scratch and taking it to production. But to date, he has been pretty true to his word and I personally fully believe he has the best interest of shareholders at heart and he will take us to production.

Just stop overthinking it IMO and enjoy the moment. I will surely have a drink tonight celebrating this milestone in GLN history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $79.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $91.79K 542.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 553774 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 360468 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.