GLN 3.57% 13.5¢ galan lithium limited

i really appreciate your contributions. any reasonably far...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    i really appreciate your contributions. any reasonably far sighted investor should listen to both sides of a story and make the best decision for themselves. there is a big difference between down ramping and skepticism about promises made by people you have never met in your life. this is not about a heart that could be broken at the end of this story. it's about money that has been saved for years and needs to be increased.

to be honest, anyone who has invested at peaks in both - sp and lithium prices - should have been aware that a) there is no way lithium prices will trade at these levels forever or, as has been read many times, continue to rise and b) that galan had already arrived shortly before the lowest point of the lassonde curve. the dfs was close and logically next follows the boring part of the approvals and the disgusting part of financing. every rational person should have known that the sp will fall in short / medium term. with all respect mondy, you probably left for one of these reasons. you have also mentioned several times under what conditions you will join again.

from a technical perspective the big gap should be filled in the next trading days. i would prefer it to be filled sooner rather than later. the next few weeks should bring us clarity. jp has improved the communication enormously and i am confident that he will get back to us soon with the appropriate answers. give him some time to celebrate this partial success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $67.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $235.7K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 560643 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 38984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.