GLN 9.52% 28.5¢ galan lithium limited

There is no doubt the last few months have been a hard pill to...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    There is no doubt the last few months have been a hard pill to swallow and yes it feels like we truly do get battered on down days along with the broader market but the fundamentals here have not changed.

Galan is sitting on a monster asset up there with some of the best in the world. Yes we need funding, yes it will take time before we are producing profits but this was always going to be the case. No other lithium junior is different.

Whether you believe in management or not at the end of the day they all have plenty of skin in the game and I don’t see any of them selling yet. There have been a few bad decisions along the way but in the same breath look how far we have come in the last 5 years or so, irrespective of the share price.

Whether we take this all the way to production or we are bought out between now and then either way looking a couple of years forward I do not see how we can be valved at our current market cap.

Once again, just look at the M&A that have taken place over the last year or 2 and if anything else it should provide some kind of a benchmark of Galans true valve.

Lithium sentiment is down in the dumps at the moment and we along with most companies are being dragged down with it. If you believe in the EV transition, understand the supply constraints and are willing to be a patient investor there are some incredible opportunities out there at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.030(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $117.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.5¢ 28.5¢ $703.4K 2.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 487573 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 28172 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 11.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.5¢ 697534
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.