GLN 3.13% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Galan Secures Glencore Agreement For Offtake & Financing, page-363

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    This is part of the problem. You go from “I believe” to “ it would have “. So from opinion to statement of fact, where there is no proof that is the case.

Galan isn’t close to going broke. They have $30m in cash and ATM available. Plus they have slowed construction.

Have you been a party to govt conversations? No and you have no idea what was discussed. We are the only company with an export agreement and permitting is in the works. Why ? Perhaps it is because there is a handshake deal with the provincial government that we keep building and keep local employment happening. Perhaps our stage 2 construction permit is linked to the above as well. Who knows? Only the insiders. I’m happy to give them the credit to keep making those decisions. The evidence is there - the money is going into building.
    If you want to see LiCl income next year, you gotta build. I want to see $$$rolling in. Expect a big re rate even in the climate when a li company becomes a producer.

As for Glencore, yeah that hasn’t played out well. But again, we don’t know ANY of the actual deal clauses or the background conversations. Sometimes sh!t happens.

As for Man, i dont recall how much $$$ they put into that, but for Tg6 it was $70k iirc. Not much, but agree, annoying.

If you want to criticize, fine, but at least be constructive and factual rather than letting fly with basic abuse of JP and co. I ran a very small business once, I can only imagine how hard they work.

Quite frankly, I’m beyond gaf how they raise the money to build out stage 2. Dilute, whatever, just get it done. In this economy $$$$ rolling in is paramount. Most juniors don’t get thus far, they are doing a good job. Not perfect, but not Elizabeth Holmes or Lake either. Sh!t, even ceos on big millions drive blue chip companies into the weeds. It ain’t a perfectly linear world out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $112.2K 686.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1614830 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 290027 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.