GLN 0.00% 12.5¢ galan lithium limited

No I’m not satisfied with the short term SP, but then again...

1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    No I’m not satisfied with the short term SP, but then again specs are a minefield and you should expect rapid up and downs followed by the yawning period.

This is were we are now, the testing period has only just begun, and we are only looking at paid labourites testing this is not customer testing which I have previously have stated is around 12-18 months.

The great thing about Galan is our resource size, our potential to upsize this, our exceptional grades, and our lack of impurities. In a nut shell we’re sitting on a resource that will be worth many hundreds of millions at a future stage.

You might want the have a look at YOY figures through the EU, results released last week are outstanding, up to 13% penetration in Germany and France.

Let alone the fact Lithium was added two weeks ago to the critical metal in the EU, it’s was added to the US’ list over a year ago.

Many should also follow BMI gigafactory list, as many would be aware in 2015 there were three in the pipeline including Tesla’s Nevada factory, as of yesterday there are 158 in the pipeline the come online by 2028. Around 35% now are existing factories going through up grades, the remainder are new builds at an average cost of around A billion dollars.

The above should give many some hope after a real shitty two years.

If still not convinced have a glance at the huge energy storage projects underway, not hard to google, look at Australia, California, and the EU.

Im not trying to preach people I just read the facts and the news.

The bottom line of this conversation is that their is/ has been an enormous under investment in the upstream side of the lithium equation, plenty invested downstream.

Where the frick are they going to get the good stuff when the shit really hits the fan late 2022/23.

How many new EV models due 2020, looks to be over 200. And before I bore you all to death have a look at the EU emission mandates that kick in next year. Yep EVs are about to take off.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $9.243K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 697819 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 91112 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.