GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thank you Maxi I was watching the stock closely yesterday. Being...

1. 141 Posts.
    Thank you Maxi

I was watching the stock closely yesterday.

Being a patient man, I will never let emotion drive my buy/sell actions.
    I'm sorry to see some of the recent hotcopper members calling it quits, because they offered quite a bit of knowledge to these boards. But it's understandable and hope they do well with their new stock choices.

That said, a *6-8 week delay is nothing in my long-term view.

Anyhow, from my stand point. The stock has dropped from roughly 50cents to 40. Before the date of restarting the factory was released. A decline of 25%. An argument can be made that the news has already been factored into the share price.

I saw quite a few cherry pickers grabbing huge amounts of cheap stock at 40cents. I was almost tempted. Yet, I hold enough of this position to keep me happy for the next 2-3 years. (I'm not a swing trader. More of a long-term value investor. I have time on my side- Which, unfortunately,many do not)

However, If I were.. I'm more inclined to sell on the following:

-Jiangsu starts up again (There will be a spike in share price)
    -Product sales from Jiangsu will continue even though the factory is under repairs. (citing the previous news release)
    -While this section is closed, upgrading of equipment, pertaining to the ramp up will still continue.

-Mt Cattlin begins operations (Again another share spike)

side note:
    *If I were running the company, I'd follow what Talison has successfully been doing. Restart Mt cattlin. Start selling spodumene and begin adding profit to the balance sheets.
    But that's just me, what do i know? ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.