GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Galaxy Placement Raises A$61 Million, page-88

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I am back, had a wonderful time camping @oyster Bay, away from all the noise.
    And what an exciting day to be back- We did a CR, essentially debt free today (for the time being). On a rough calculation we need another 200 million to fund SDV only or  however 50 million for James Bay. Are we proceding ahead with James Bay only or both. I been on the record for a stake sale in SDV, to balance the risk, however will prefer CR any day to bad debt (low returns vs. bankruptcy anxiety). On a quick rethink, more progress shall elevate the asset value which in return shall lift the SP (which shall be good for another CR) or reduce the dilution; so essentially a win-win scenario, the key to success here is to act with urgency and major factor to that is the Qualiy of your team, and on paper SDV team looks impressive. Do it fast and the buybacks / 2 to 1 consolidation.  Is not too far.

Great to see our traders getting it right and doing well, our long term folks perhaps may consider the dip to add to their portfolios and for our newbies, welcome and enjoy the GXY  ride and don't get caught in the manipulations.

Offcourse as I am back, upside is not too far..

Do it at your own risk and drive safe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.