GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Galaxy Sal De Vida Definitive Feasibility St, page-6

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    re: Ann: Galaxy Sal De Vida Definitive Feasib... Shaping up to be a key 6 months with the company’s two marquee projects. Hopefully maturation of the first with cash positive status and FID on the second.
    Everyone seems to be waiting on significant sales/cash to start rolling in, it’s the one thing that will prove that Galaxy is loved and needed by its customers and underpins its survival, rather than scrapping the bottom of the barrel with cash shortages, debt financing and capital raising rumours.

The key project appointments of ex-FMC and SQM staff running their sums on the DFS are a little victory, including the industry veteran who was at FMC for 30 years and freelancing since 2010. Gazing into my crystal ball, I see any links with a big player like neighbouring FMC bodes well for long term or eerily ominous depending on how you see it.

What happened to the partners at James Bay, or our compardres at Greenbushes. Galaxy need to catch the ride on the hockey stick growth of this white gold boom and not miss the boat. We are getting there, slowly but surely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.