GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Galaxy signs Letter of Intent for Potential , page-5

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Galaxy signs Letter of Intent for Po... gooru25

I am not about to get into a slanging match with you. Not sure if you have listened to the BRR chat with Iggy Tan.

Scroll down the GXY list until you hit it.

BRR News: Galaxy announce Hong Kong listing and growt (System)

Investment in a company is up to the individual. Myself I am in for the long haul and the direction the company is heading satisifies my requirements.

GXY will get a bigger return on its investments by going doing the road that Iggy is talking about in the BRR track.

From memory, by producing the end product the company will get a 50:1 return as opposed to a much smaller return for just selling the stuff out of the ground.

It comes down to whether or not you are happy with the company. I have been in this stock for quite some time now and intend to stay.

As far as ramping up the stock. All I can say is that I find the way the company has been progressing is very exciting. I Sep 2009 (from memory) the stock was over $2, so it has hardly hit great heights. Also, if you watch this stock on a daily basis, you should see a fair bit of manipulation going on with the price being held down. IMO someone or a number are accumulating the shares for bigger and better things.

I must admit that I have been guilty of taking the cream off the top on a number occasions but that is sharetrading.
    It still does not alter IMO that this stock still has a long way to go. I do hope that in the end we do go all the way to final production of products and that long term shareholders in the company reap all the profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.