GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

No stress. Thought you may have missed it. I know you’ve been...

1. M92
    392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No stress. Thought you may have missed it. I know you’ve been around GXY a while.

I think the lack of detail around the pricing was strategic more than anything.

I actually spoke to @Thesi offline about two weeks ago stating how GXY never had to, and does not have to release their pricing for 2018 in this environment. Our messages are on record in private if anyone questions it. We were both in favour of this move by GXY actually.

Do you remember how much GXY copped it from other companies when they released their 2017 pricing? The story was very much “If GXY can get $900/T for their crappy product, imagine how much we can get for ours!!!”.

Not one other competitor congratulated GXY at the time, yet they continued to use the GXY pricing as their base case scenario for their future projections (which are yet to pour concrete by the way). How low can they get.

Anyway, great move by Anthony for keeping the pricing private for the competitive advantage of GXY and the multiple customers who would obviously be paying at different levels.

Let’s see how the near term producers now negotiate their off takes with no pricing data available for 2018

The tables have turned. Once again.

Well played GXY, well played.

M92

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.