GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

So basically what we have learned today..... Considering todays...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    So basically what we have learned today.....

Considering todays announcement, in today's dollars we can pretty safely value SDV completely and totally undeveloped at roughly 900m.
    Yet the market cap is still at 1.2b or so.... Which is about equivalent to SDV + the cash we have in our pocket.
    That's it, that covers our entire MK with no consideration at all to the money making machine that is already up and running in MC (therefore basically 0 risk) and also no need to consider JB, which seems to be coming along nicely, and considering it's just gonna be MC 2.0 and in Canada this should considered very low risk also.

Great announcement and great work by management once again but how about they try to get the SP to something that actually makes sense. Maybe hire a PR person or something because this is a stunning example to the utter absurdity of GXY being below $5 (I pulled that figure out of the air, but my point still stands).

And why the hell is GXY the 4th most shorted stock on the ASX when it's doing nothing but kick goals!?!!? Surely as a shorter they would see no fundamental problems here and move on to somewhere else? There are plenty of fundamentally flawed companies out there, pump and dumps and all sorts or garbage.

Seems to me that GXY is about as safe as bet as you can make on the ASX.

Man, these markets are senseless sometimes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.