ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

While we have had some very good announcements released from management, in recent times, we’re still not quite there yet, as to the release of announcements  that will really rock the market, and send the Galaxy share price rocketing up higher. We now have some indication of the likely direction that management will be moving in with the development of Sal De Vida, and how the project is likely to be financed. Good to see that the money coming into lithium has placed the sector in #2 position, with Gold in first place. Patience is required in this investment, and when these announcements do come out,  there may be a lot of moving and shaking going on, in regards to shorters, the sector, and our market makers. Investing in Galaxy has been a bit of a no brainer for me, as I have always tried to research and figure the sector out for myself. GLTA Galaxy/lithium holders.

I was a bit dismayed while reading through some of the posts from yesterday. A word of caution for some: Don’t take yourselves so seriously! Never seek to elevate yourselves to such a grand status, that you belittle and reproach the offerings of others. Have fun; read and write by all means, but don’t forget to laugh, dance, have fun with our likeable rogues, and never ever lose a sense of humour.

Life, and the people that we come into contact with, are but fleeting moments in time, and any of us can be here today and gone tomorrow. Don’t waste time on petty hurts and miseries.

GLTA and peace!  A very Happy long weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.