GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Great posts @airconditioner, @Sharpe and also @philipg Diversity...

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Great posts @airconditioner, @Sharpe and also @philipg

Diversity makes the forums flourish.

I have no doubt that your knowledge exceeds all of us AC. I've even given you a like and a great analysis myself.

I've looks at some people in the industry recently and wondered... Will it always be the same?

I guess really that doesn't matter, because you with your intimate wisdom already might know that answer.

And despite my hopes to be able to discuss various considerations with you privately, that might not really matter.

After all..

You know it all.

Heart or not.

But, after the various calls I took tonight it came down to this..

Galaxy invested into Lepidico, and from what I know of Anthony Tse it was unlikely...

On a whim..

Galaxy found a value within the company, and as MR apparently said at the AGM they might become a part of the Galaxy R&D.

No matter how much I try.. I cannot see why Galaxy might invest in Lepidico for a 'bit of fun'

But as I said... You're all wise.. You can roll things off the top of your keyboard, and try and pull things apart to make your mind feel better.

Hey gees... And here I was saying Galaxy should invest in Lepidico yet you didn't agree...

@airconditioner..

I don't care if you get a million likes...

I will always stand here and say that I believe in something... That will or won't agree with the wind you wish to blow upon us.

Maybe this might make more sense.

n boer maak ‘n plan
    Last edited by Thesi: 11/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.