G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

In surprised by all of this negativity. I held G1A a number of...

1. 7,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    In surprised by all of this negativity. I held G1A a number of years ago and decided to not hold through construction and commissioning for the exact reasons we’re now seeing unfold.

This phase of building a mine is fraught with danger and these problems are more likely to occur than not. Many investors I know wouldn’t touch G1A while it was in development but now that it’s well capitalised, has had the execution drama and is now ready for steady state, it suddenly becomes much more attractive. That doesn’t help SH that entered at higher prices but this level has the potential to be a proper bargain entry for many people that wanted to wait out these risks. If the BoD and management really do have this under control now and in a few months we learn that the sky hasn’t fallen and the assumptions start to be realised, this is CHEAP.

I’m not trying to wind up those that are sitting on losses because that’s never good but I really do believe the upside is real and new prospective investors will be watching on and potentially stepping in with new positions and therefore establishing a floor around here. Could head down a little further but if the global macro doesn’t crap itself then we’ll be at >20c in no time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.