COI 2.70% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

Hi Pete01 and V8,Can I suggest that any market cap increase in...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Pete01 and V8,
    Can I suggest that any market cap increase in GLL can only be attributed to a rumour weather true or not. They have only just announced there will be another three months of the same, pumping water. This means investors are paying for a block of land with potential at this point, so if you want to gamble, and that is what it is at this moment in time, and think a block of land is worth 280m plus then this is the company to be in. I also understand that with large quantities of water there can be lots of gas so please don't think I'm downramping GLL, in fact I hope they have great success as we have a large land holding in this region too. But I've invested in another company in my past and paid a premium for "land with potential" and lost a considerable chunk of coin so I know I won't make the same mistake again. You could also re-read nearly all of Antiques Of Woodstocks posts which point out the disconnect with market caps that can occur when a few shares are traded (this has just happened over many, many months), it really has no relevance. I also understand that our market cap has declined but this is simply due to fundies computer trading the stock lower, I say this as it has occurred for many, many months and I have no idea why. I hadn't initially thought it was tax loss selling but as it continued on I realised what it was. If you are unsure of what's I'm saying watch (and keep refreshing) the minutes leading up to the open, during the match out (4.00-4.10)and immediately after the close. It is computer traded on both the bid and offer so Pete this is where our company needs to focus as well as better marketing. This is not retail buying or selling.
    Over the years I have seen so many comparisons drawn with other companies in our sector, all of which have dropped back to realistic levels (Blu, Tou, Gas) to name but a few all of which have far less advanced projects, like GLL, so time will tell here if I'm wrong. So to wrap it up we have proven reserves, currently drilling a known resource, have another target to drill in the same region BUT a low sp as opposed to GLL who has nothing but water and a high sp. I know where I'd rather be invested

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $210.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.8¢ $118.8K 626.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 308200 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 49406 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.