WC1 0.00% 3.3¢ west cobar metals limited

I think its more to do with the lack of catalysts in the near...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I think its more to do with the lack of catalysts in the near future. Personally not too fussed, to be in the red at the moment.
    Yes, yesterdays announcement was out of left field but really was just a nice FYI. The big announcement people were waiting for was the MRE announcement. Now that has been released, we are looking for field work at a few sites. Even with good rock samples, it will hardly gain traction until assays are returned.

Personally am still a little shocked that the market has seemed to completely overlook the MRE announcement and then compare it to others like OD6 and VTM but it seems that WC1 isn't on many peoples watchlists. 10% increase to the SP for a 4x the expected MRE seems a little glib.

For me. this is a bottom draw stock now, will be at least 4 months (1 months for sampling and rigs to mobilize + 1 month for drill campaign +2 months for results). This the best case scenario. Unfortunately even if there are further expansion works done at Salazar it seems the market is not interested in REE at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.035M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24285 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 189427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.