Ann: Galoc Phase II Drilling Update Number 14 , page-10

1. 2,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    gents,

at least the the platform can handle 25000 barrels a day and this time there should be no breakdowns that killed cash flow during original development.

The Kuwati purchase of a shareholding in Galoc prior to stage 2 development makes you wonder if they understand this type of resovoir better than many other oilers do?

Here's hoping its a resovoir still being fed by deep source rocks a lot lower beneath the surface or further down trend,or can be used to drain uptrend oil,instead of being an isolated resource.Such fields seem to have similar reserves 30 yrs after their initial find and resource estimation.

There was I believe also talk of the resovoir of their other target,undrilled being physically linked back in 2008?

Either way lets get the cash rolling and knock off Duhat.If it won't let drill bits in easily with all that force behind them without sealing around the bit in the hole or blowing off gas,near the surface,it sounds like the perfect self sealing structure to me.
    Those oil seeps nearby sort of indicate full to overflowing,whatever its size.That oils seep oil looked rather sweet and thin to me in that jar in the picture.

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.