AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

Ann: Game Changer 44m at 5.37g/t at Kunche, page-63

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I have always liked AZM for a few reasons... firstly very few Goldies have open-cut reserves at over 2g/t. All they have ever needed was money. Now they have some money it is great news that they proved their re-evaluated models . Their older models were good to find the surface deposits, but the new models are proving up at depth. That is where the big deposits are found, in the feed sources to the surface gold. They believe they have found the feed source zone. Thats why its a game changer. Now they can test the models on the other deposits to find more deep feeds.

A lot of the past drilling was "first and follow-up resource drilling", so in my mind AZM has had this beautiful ground but couldn't do the work to uncover its treasures without more money. This company is like Graphite's (since taken over), its close to the surface but mostly covered so it took a lot of coverage by auger drilling to map it out. They then rushed to prove up the close-to-surface stuff to try to get the project to production. Gold prices killed off that idea in the past few years. Its a different game now.
    Last edited by Explacly: 09/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.