LU7 8.33% 2.6¢ lithium universe limited

Taken from his LinkedInAboutI am a Mobile and Video Game...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Taken from his LinkedIn

About

I am a Mobile and Video Game Executive transforming organizations with innovative growth, revenue streams, development methodologies and user acquisition strategies.I align all ecosystems to drive sustained growth and product revenue.From my early days leading the launch of ground-breaking entertainment with Sega and negotiating multimillion-dollar partnerships with Microsoft, Disney and ESPN for Konami, to recently uniting the mobile and web strategy for game developer / platform Miniclip, I have impacted almost every facet in the mobile, online and console gaming industry.

My extensive leadership, creative business acumen, and 'down in the trenches' experiences makes me the go-to leader when organizations need someone to lead product, marketing and strategy to drive the profitability of new and existing product suites or take new concepts from conception to general release. I conceptualize the goal and take the pragmatic steps to make it happen. I think very creatively about a business and then execute on a plan.This ability to execute has made me successful in driving the diversification of revenue channels, sustained growth and new product development. I create strategic partnerships that drive overall growth and give operations wings. Uniting staff, I get everyone focused on and excited about a strategic direction.

As a team builder, I inspire consensus and drive results.As a natural leader, I lead by example, working side-by-side staff at every level to help and guide as needed. I open my doors to employees, providing guidance when needed, praise when they succeed and I believe in the power of learning from mistakes.

Board of Directors & Advisory Board Experience:
    - Flexion Mobile (NASDAQ First North): Board of Directors
    - Ludicious
    - Zurich Games Festival: President, Board of Directors
    - Spil Games: Advisory Board Member
    - Nitro Games: Board of Directors/Advisory Board
    - Iconicfuture: Advisory Board
    - Lottoland: Advisory Board
    - Edgevertise: Advisory Board

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $14.08K 533.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74885 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 43565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 118047
Last updated 13.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.